1919 A4 Forums banner

Barrel Threading and Permanent Muzzle Break Pinning Services

10K views 36 replies 7 participants last post by  USMG 
#1 ·
We offer barrel threading and Muzzle brake and flash hider permanent pinning services. You ship us the barrel and muzzle brake, we thread it, pin the muzzle brake, weld it permanently, and you pay for return shipping. Most return shipping on small barrels, 7" or less- $9.99, larger barrels up to $18.99. Turnaround times usually 1 week.
AR-15 or other 1/2x28- $75. plus return shipping
AR-10 -5/8x 24 , $78. plus return shipping.
Most other common threads $75-$85.+

Standard AR-15 threading only without flash hider welding-$35.
Standard AR-10 threading only without flash hider welding-$45.

Barrel and compensator Pinning and welding-$55.

Contact me with any questions. Thanks

#4 ·
Tell me something, I have a 9mm AR colt, I think they put a 1/2" 20 (not sure) on the end of the barrel. I shoot a lot of lead and it builds up bad in the cage hider.
Is there a way to put a 3 prong hider on there without doing anything to the gun?

Can you tap a 3 prong or retap it in a way cross thread it to fit the end of the gun, make a new one? Also any way to build a small nut to cover the threads and just remove the cage.

And Yes I know the 3 prong is .223, it needs to be bored out.

#5 ·
Would I have to tear apart an AR upper to have the barrel re-crowned and threaded? Or can you do it with the upper assembled?

#6 ·
Tell me something, I have a 9mm AR colt, I think they put a 1/2" 20 (not sure) on the end of the barrel. I shoot a lot of lead and it builds up bad in the cage hider.
Is there a way to put a 3 prong hider on there without doing anything to the gun?

Can you tap a 3 prong or retap it in a way cross thread it to fit the end of the gun, make a new one? Also any way to build a small nut to cover the threads and just remove the cage.

And Yes I know the 3 prong is .223, it needs to be bored out.
Not sure what you want done? We sell three prong brakes bored out for 9mm, that fit 1/2x28 threads. http://www.usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=M11SA-0135
You may have a 1/2x36 but you need to find out what you have on your gun. For the lead issue, I suggest you use a different hider. For a 9mm, most people go with an A1 or A2 as there is a bit more space that prevents the fragments from building up. The three prong as you know is more of a straight chamber with only slots of the sides. call me if you need more info. 602-448-6266. thanks

#7 ·
Would I have to tear apart an AR upper to have the barrel re-crowned and threaded? Or can you do it with the upper assembled?
Our prices are based upon receiving the barrel only. If you send us the entire upper, we charge an additional $30. for disassemble and to re assemble after its is threaded and crowned. send me a PM or give me a call if you need more info. thanks

#8 ·
Not sure what you want done? We sell three prong brakes bored out for 9mm, that fit 1/2x28 threads. http://www.usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=M11SA-0135
You may have a 1/2x36 but you need to find out what you have on your gun. For the lead issue, I suggest you use a different hider. For a 9mm, most people go with an A1 or A2 as there is a bit more space that prevents the fragments from building up. The three prong as you know is more of a straight chamber with only slots of the sides. call me if you need more info. 602-448-6266. thanks
Yep I have the 1/2-36 and the standard threads are 1/2-28 for the standard AR. Colt did the fine thread to keep people from using a 223 flash on the 9mm and blowing it off.

I was thinking it was 1/2-20 and 1/2-28, now I remember its 1/2-28 for the 223 and 9mm being 1/2-36..

You make a 3 prong in 1/2-36 to use in the 9mm?

#19 ·
Update Prices

Here is an updated price sheet for our barrel services:
BARREL SERVICES
We offer barrel threading, crowning, and Muzzle brake and flash hider permanent pinning services. You ship us the barrel and muzzle brake, we thread it, pin the muzzle brake, weld it permanently, and you pay for return shipping. Most return shipping on small barrels, 8" or less- $11.99, larger barrels up to $18.99.
**Please call for shipping amounts on uppers and larger barrels.
$22.99 for more than 1 barrel over 10" shipped together.
Turnaround times usually 1 week.

Thread, Pin & Weld
AR-15 or other 1/2x28 Threading, pin & weld your brake or compensator plus return shipping $75.99
AR-10 -5/8x 24 Threading, pin & weld your brake or comp plus return shipping $79.99
Most other common threads $75-$85.+
Threading& Porting only
Threading 1/2x28 and gas ported relocated-$88.99
Threading 1/2x36 and gas ported relocated-$88.99
Target Match crowning=$40.99
Target match crowning and thread 1/2x28=$65.99
Standard AR-15 1/2x28 threading only without flash hider welding-$38.99
Standard AR-15 9mm 1/2x36 threading only without flash hider welding-$45.99
Standard AR-10 5/8x24 threading only without flash hider welding-$45.99
16 x 1 Left Handed $58.99 + ship
14x1 left hand-$58.99
11/16X16 $59.99

Barrel and compensator Pinning and welding-$49.99
Disassemble and reassemble upper AR only= $48.75

Mac Barrel removal and pin-$35.99 Plus return ship.
Notch Mac-10 barrel-$15.99
WWW.USMACHINEGUN.COM
PO Box 757
Gilbert, AZ 85299

Please include your name, address, email address, phone number, the work you want completed, and draw with a black permanent marker a line on your barrel where you want it cut. I will send you an email when it arrives. Our turnaround times are usually a week. I will call you when it is ready and you can pay over the phone with a credit card. we ship USPS priority mail. Please let me know if and when it is coming. Please Contact me with any questions. Thanks

Shipping address:
USMG LLC
PO BOX 757
GILBERT, AZ 85299 Updated 2/01/2010 USMG LLC

#24 ·
Ruger Mark II threading

I have attached some photos of a customer's Ruger Mark II that we threaded, moved the sight back and created a thread protector out of the barrel tip. He wanted it set up for a bowers suppressor. Contact me with any questions, thanks

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.