1919 A4 Forums banner

russian pkm belt loader in operation

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  moosiah 
#1 ·
so i got the polish dude's last pkm loader. i tend to get a lot of the "last one i have" hmmm

anyway this is pretty much right out of the box. i sort of blew the dust off but not really and this thing still ran like a raped ape.

See less See more
#3 ·
you prick teaser!!!

you knew i needed one of these and didnt even throw your old buddy a bone... sure hope your gonna come down and load my belts up for me with that thing next time.. cause this loading them by hand **** sux on brand new belts....

but then again it makes you not shoot up all your ammo quick cause you dont want to have to reload it. lmao

#4 ·
sdk, loading is darn near as much fun as unloading them!

but as to your earlier comment, yes i knew that you needed one. i tried to get more. i was hoping to grab 5-10 of them for everyone here who needed one. but this was as i said his last one.

the mechanics of this thing are super super simple but damn are they good.

watch the round as it drops out of the feed hopper. from either direction it still loads fine. this is a true battle accessory.

#5 ·
Told ya. :)

#10 ·
belted fun

geezee!!
I'm glad I bought one way back when they were cheep and no one wanted 'em ......... now if I only had a maxim that worked instead of a box of parts ............:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.