Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrel Threading and Permanent Muzzle Break Pinning Services

Barrel Threading and Permanent Muzzle Break Pinning Services

We offer barrel threading and Muzzle brake and flash hider permanent pinning services. You ship us the barrel and muzzle brake, we thread it, pin the muzzle brake, weld it permanently, and you pay for return shipping. Most return shipping on small barrels, 7" or less- $9.99, larger barrels up to $18.99. Turnaround times usually 1 week.
    AR-15 or other 1/2x28- $75. plus return shipping
    AR-10 -5/8x 24 , $78. plus return shipping.
    Most other common threads $75-$85.+

Standard AR-15 threading only without flash hider welding-$35.
    Standard AR-10 threading only without flash hider welding-$45.

Barrel and compensator Pinning and welding-$55.

Contact me with any questions. Thanks
    www.usmachinegun.com
    Intagram-USMACHINEGUNDOTCOM
    FFL/SOT

btt-thanks
    www.usmachinegun.com
    FFL/SOT

additional threading sizes available-16 x 1 Left handed, 5/8x24 and more. contact me with you specific needs. Thanks
    www.usmachinegun.com
    FFL/SOT

Tell me something, I have a 9mm AR colt, I think they put a 1/2" 20 (not sure) on the end of the barrel. I shoot a lot of lead and it builds up bad in the cage hider.
    Is there a way to put a 3 prong hider on there without doing anything to the gun?

Can you tap a 3 prong or retap it in a way cross thread it to fit the end of the gun, make a new one? Also any way to build a small nut to cover the threads and just remove the cage.

And Yes I know the 3 prong is .223, it needs to be bored out.

Would I have to tear apart an AR upper to have the barrel re-crowned and threaded? Or can you do it with the upper assembled?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    --George Orwell

Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.
    --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MR. GADGET View Post
    Tell me something, I have a 9mm AR colt, I think they put a 1/2" 20 (not sure) on the end of the barrel. I shoot a lot of lead and it builds up bad in the cage hider.
    Is there a way to put a 3 prong hider on there without doing anything to the gun?

Can you tap a 3 prong or retap it in a way cross thread it to fit the end of the gun, make a new one? Also any way to build a small nut to cover the threads and just remove the cage.

And Yes I know the 3 prong is .223, it needs to be bored out.
    Not sure what you want done? We sell three prong brakes bored out for 9mm, that fit 1/2x28 threads. http://www.usmachinegun.com/proddeta...rod=M11SA-0135
    You may have a 1/2x36 but you need to find out what you have on your gun. For the lead issue, I suggest you use a different hider. For a 9mm, most people go with an A1 or A2 as there is a bit more space that prevents the fragments from building up. The three prong as you know is more of a straight chamber with only slots of the sides. call me if you need more info. 602-448-6266. thanks
    www.usmachinegun.com
    FFL/SOT

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoundAR15 View Post
    Would I have to tear apart an AR upper to have the barrel re-crowned and threaded? Or can you do it with the upper assembled?
    Our prices are based upon receiving the barrel only. If you send us the entire upper, we charge an additional $30. for disassemble and to re assemble after its is threaded and crowned. send me a PM or give me a call if you need more info. thanks
    www.usmachinegun.com
    FFL/SOT

Quote Originally Posted by USMG View Post
    Not sure what you want done? We sell three prong brakes bored out for 9mm, that fit 1/2x28 threads. http://www.usmachinegun.com/proddeta...rod=M11SA-0135
    You may have a 1/2x36 but you need to find out what you have on your gun. For the lead issue, I suggest you use a different hider. For a 9mm, most people go with an A1 or A2 as there is a bit more space that prevents the fragments from building up. The three prong as you know is more of a straight chamber with only slots of the sides. call me if you need more info. 602-448-6266. thanks
    Yep I have the 1/2-36 and the standard threads are 1/2-28 for the standard AR. Colt did the fine thread to keep people from using a 223 flash on the 9mm and blowing it off.

I was thinking it was 1/2-20 and 1/2-28, now I remember its 1/2-28 for the 223 and 9mm being 1/2-36..

You make a 3 prong in 1/2-36 to use in the 9mm?

sorry but we don't make or sell a 1/2x36 in 3 prong.
    www.usmachinegun.com
    FFL/SOT

We do these threads as well:
    16 x 1 Left Handed $58.99 + return shipping
    14x1 left hand-$58.99 + shipping
    please contact me with your specific needs, thank you
    www.usmachinegun.com
    FFL/SOT