WTB Lakeside Machine 1919 parts kit

Thread: WTB Lakeside Machine 1919 parts kit

WTB Lakeside or Tippman 1919 parts kit

I'm looking for a mini Lakeside or Tippman1919 or parts kits if someone is looking to sell or possibly trade for Vz 58, PKM, DPMS 16"ar15 built on Doublestar lower. Please pm me with any offers....
    Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    1919a4.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by knowbudy View Post
    I'm looking for a mini Lakeside 1919 or parts kits if someone is looking to sell or possibly trade for Vz 58, PKM, DPMS 16"ar15 built on Doublestar lower. Please pm me with any offers....
    Thanks!!
    PanaceaBeachBum had a completed mini 1919 that he built from the kits offered up on GB recently, but he hasn't checked in here since January. IronCreations had one that he built (I think he finished it up) that may or may not be available as well; I know he was annoyed with it at times during the build process.

There was someone on the Lakeside boards the other day that was looking for someone to build a kit for them; maybe you could talk them out of it if you're looking for a kit to build. Good luck with it!

Lakeside parts

I have a brand new chambered barrel fitted to a trunion ready to go with the shroud and booster in the white for $225.00 delivered. You can buy other parts from Eric to complete the kit. Panacaebeach bumb can do your side plate if you can not do it. If your interested contact me by E-mail (jwbensley@aol.com) I have several of these guns in every style and they are fun to shoot and cost very little to operate. The m2 is the most expensive but still cheaper than a 308.

5. Remove Advertisements
    1919a4.com
    Advertisements