1919 A4 Forums banner

Finally..!!!...NEEDLES...

22K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  Buckethead 
#1 ·
Finally got some needle sets soldered together. Old price was $25@ set. NEW price is $20@ set (2-groups of 3-needles as in pic)...DELIVERED...!!! Your check is OK. Send to...Len's Ammo Shop,2402 S. Michigan St.,South Bend,IN-46614. Things are looking better for completion on the 1918 Browning Belt loaders....LOL....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I am fairly new to the sport. Just recieved my 1919a4 from Ohio and Emory jones called the same day with my 6 lobe ready to ship. "there is a god after all". I have bought 2 needle sets fron Len's and am ready to load a bunch of belts in 308. I am looking for a shuttle system for the 1918 and also a leed on a good quality 308 spacer for same. Any help would be gtreatly appreciated.

Preston

#4 ·
...already gone....

Made (25) 'shuttle' system sets...all gone. Do have .308 conversions...two-piece set of .308 pusher w/link arm and bolt and a spacer....$125 + HIS.... all steel and truly a drop-in conversion. All parts for the 1918 Browning Belt loader available...check 'sticky' on 'belt loader' forum.

#7 ·
Tip of the hat...and thank you ,Robert. I do not know of anyone else who has 1918 Browning Belt Loader parts, so I hope that this sticky will help.
not a problem len just happy someone took the time to make em. these seem to be one item you just can ever get..

#12 ·
Needles still in stock? Belt frustration loader!

Len, are needles still in stock? Great timing for this thread top pot up again. I will also email you(I have you in my new address book). Trying to load belts and until now mine has worked fine(it doesn't like .308). I load a few rounds and then the top needles fail to open the loop, bottom needles are grabbing, just not the top and the round slides over the belt. Close inspection shows one tip broken off on the bottom set, I suspect an adjustment is needed or just time for replacement. Which direction do I move the needles?

#13 ·
...email sent to mt-ac. I've set the price at $25 a set to include shipping. This thread is 3-yrs old,so I'm trying to hold the line on prices. And...yes...needles are still available,as well as the rest of the parts for most of the Browning belt loaders....1895,1918,1920,1928 and the 1918 type for WW2.

#14 ·
shuttle

what about shuttle assemblies?

#18 ·
needle sets

Hey there Len,

Are needle sets for the 1918 B.F.M. still available ? if so, is the price with shipping still $25 ?

--Andrew

#20 ·
needles order

Len,
Thanks for the reply and for providing these parts.
I have your addy from your belt filling machine parts sticky. I'll send you a message confirming....

--Andrew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.