1919 A4 Forums banner

Izzy M1919A4 parts kit for sale

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  GMG3 
#1 ·
I've decided to get rid of one of my part kits to fund another project, it's the standard Izzy 308 parts kit minus the RH side plate, none of the internal parts have been milled and I would grade this kit as in good condition, the way I bought it from two members of the forum years ago.
I had the parts set up to take a picture but I found out that my 13 year old took off with my camera on a trip and I won't get it until tomorrow.
I did take a picture with my cell phone and if interested I can send it to your e mail.
I am asking $425 plus shipping to the lower states.
If interested send me a PM.
Thanks for looking

#6 ·
PM sent - At least I can be behind the guy who knew the guy that gets the kit. :D

#8 ·
I have been getting a lot of PM regarding the parts kit I have for sale, I am trying to be fair and I am going by the order of the PM's received but please don't tell me that your interested and leave it like that if I don't hear "I will take it" I am going to go to the next one on line.
I have responded to all the PM's.
Thanks

#9 ·
I have been getting a lot of PM regarding the parts kit I have for sale, I am trying to be fair and I am going by the order of the PM's received but please don't tell me that your interested and leave it like that if I don't hear "I will take it" I am going to go to the next one on line.
I have responded to all the PM's.
Thanks
If no one else has bought it as of yet, I will take it if it is available

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.