1919 A4 Forums banner

WTS: Zeiss Orion 80/I (Fero Z51) Night Vision Scope with Mounts [D3P-A4] $574.99

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Cope's Dist. 
#1 ·
Zeiss Orion 80/I (Fero Z51) Night Vision Scope with Mounts [D3P-A4] $574.99

***NEW SHIPMENT EXPECTED THE WEEK OF 8-15-11. TAKING PREORDERS. MUST CALL TO RESERVE YOUR ORDER. 866 523 2673 or 937 459 5208 Give Geri a Call

Description:
Orion 80/I made by Zeiss/Eltro is a high-quality starlight night vision scope currently in use by the German Bundeswehr.

Features:
High-tech XX1211 and XX 1340 image intensifier tubes,
Flash protection capabilities,
Reticle adjusters,
Focus knob,
On/off button
Shade control knob,
Reticle brightness knob
Rubber protection cover.
Original Hard Storage Case

Mounts:
HK-made G3 claw mount with adapter plate,
MG3 Lafette tripod mount with adapter plate,
PzF 3/PzF 44 grenade launcher mount and a quick-change adapter attached to the scope. This adapter can be mounted on a Picatinny rail (not included) and if it is removed it can be attached directly to a Stanag mount or to the G3 claw mount minus the adapter plate for a low-profile sighting picture.

Accessories:
Screwdriver,
Mounting screw pack,
Wrench
Manual in German.

NOTE:
GERMAN BATTERIES SHOWN IN PICTURE MAY NOT BE INCLUDED, Requires two 1.5 volt C-cell batteries US Batteries for operation (not included).

Flat Rate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like to order on one order.

***TO ORDER, give Geri a call at 1 866 523 2673 EXT. 204 Mon-Fri, 9-5:30 p.m. EST or check out the website and/or order by clicking here Cope's Distributing

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.