1919 A4 Forums banner

WTS: GI 1919a4 parts kit with a6 conversion

4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  KABAR2 
#1 ·
I have what I'm told is a GI 1919a4 parts kit. When I bought it, I realized there was everything to make it an a6 also. I was planning on trying to build a 1917 WC but now need the money to finish some projects. I don't know how to post pictures to this forum but if you want to see photos, send me your email in a PM or to my email.
a6 kit has a barrel that appears to be NOS with an excellent shroud. Includes a barrel wrench and a bag of misc rivets. Not sure why it came with so many. Seems to have some I don't recognize and is missing some.
I'm asking for $1800.00 plus shipping.
TBrown652@Comcast.net
Tim

#2 ·

Here are his photo's... If I didn't already own a U.S. GI A6 I might have bought this myself!

#3 ·
Photo's deleted sale completed

#6 ·
Kabar

Any pics of the bottom of the grip on the back plate?

Looks like something sticking out the bottom?

Looks like Sight ladder graduated for M1 Ball ammo

#7 ·
It's a screw with a small hole in the head of the screw. I'll get photos taken of grip and sent to Kabar for posting.
Also, I really need to thank Kabar for helping me with that.
Grip also has a small "B" on internal face of plate.
Tim

#9 ·
That's an excellent value. Very nice USGI kit: Saginaw LSP assembly for sure. Can't see enough of the other parts to ID the mfg. Back plate could be early SG, or possible RIA. The threaded hole underneath is a provision for the one-piece aluminum grip. Usually it would not then have the locating pin for the Bakelite panels. Looking forward to more pics.

Good catch for tanktrack!

#11 ·
Your welcome, would new owner post when he gets the kit once deal is complete,
I will be deleating images from my photo storage once compete, so please copy these before that happens if you want them.

Allen <><

#13 ·
O.k. glad I could help with the photo's.. I'd say you got a good set up there.

Allen <><

#15 ·
no reason to delete the photos though. part of why this site is still visited so much is for the historical record.
There is when one pays for their photo storage...... I maintain photo's on different forums that go back to 2002.... so I tend to cull where I am doing
a favor.......

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.