WTS M9A1 Bazooka , Live and much lower price

Thread: WTS M9A1 Bazooka , Live and much lower price

WTS M9A1 Bazooka , Live and much lower price

Gentlemen ;
    As I continue to thin the herd , I am pleased to offer a very rare , live , and registered M9A1 USGI WW2 GE Bazooka.
    As the pictures will attest , it is in excellent condition . The magnito was bad when I recieved it , but I had a NIB grip assembly which I installed but did not wire up.
    I had listed this here a few weeks ago at a price I pulled out of the air . I have sense talked to someone who has delt with these quite a bit over the last few years , and I am a lot wiser now .
    There is estimated to be less than 10 of these in the registery . They are usually sold among a small group of collectors . Cut up units go for around $5,000 . Complete live ones do not go for much more due to no ammo . So now I have it at the going rate .
    It is in Arizona on a Form 4 . All rules and laws will apply . I am asking $6500 , FOB Yuma , AZ. Taxes to be paid by buyer.

Here is the picture link :
    http://s296.photobucket.com/user/emm...M9A1%20Bazooka

As always , first " I'll take it " post wins .
    Thanks for looking , Chris
    Last edited by emmagee1917; 07-05-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Doggone good fun firing the LAW/Bazooka! (In peacetime situations.) Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPsxgOozqk for the Army training film on the Bazooka. Where's the information on making one's own rounds?

Carry On!
    Gary
    ><>
    -- "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -- Patrick Henry. (Shakespeare was right!)

-- The Law IS the law -- Unless You ARE The Law.

By the word of the gentleman who knew about these things , the small group he is a part of have made a few practice rounds up and have shot them . The motors are large and the "fuel" is quite powerful and fast burning to get the speed up in the tube fast enough to be stablized for flight .
    One small error and Ka-boom .....you're dead .

Also , the world's supply of 10 has been reduced by one

Chris

4. Remove Advertisements
    1919a4.com
    Advertisements

SPF . Thanks for looking .
    Chris

Yay! Glad to see it 'preserved.' Would love to hear follow-up about reload/reconstructed ammo!

Carry On!
    Gary
    ><>
    -- "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -- Patrick Henry. (Shakespeare was right!)

-- The Law IS the law -- Unless You ARE The Law.

I was never involved with the group . I contacted one member who had just sold his on Subguns.com and received the info on prices from him . I looked on mine as a piece of historical art , would have liked to shoot one , but not willing to take a risk .
    Chris