1919 A4 Forums banner

100 rounds with the OBS Crank!

5K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  762MMFMJ 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Looks great. Another satisfied customer for the OBS crank! Thanks for posting the video. Now start that monthly automatic draft from your paycheck to your ammo account..... :D

#9 ·
adamsredlines,
Loosen the set screw that sets the crank handle length ,push handle half way thru and reset the set screw , this will up the rate of fire by halving the circle you have to rotate the handle in .

It will be a slightly harder crank but you can crank faster :D there by draining you wallet faster :cashwallet: :rofl::rofl: !!

#11 ·
1911ly,
It comes with instructions and the single hole drill jig for the 7/32" hole you have to drill in the bottom plate for the actuation pin . The mount brackets fit the side of the bottom plate and each is held by a set screw onto the bottom plate . The crank unit slides up and down until you get trigger actuation and you lock the 3 screws holding the crank unit in place 2 on one bracket 1 on the other and it is ready to Rock and Roll :D !!

The OBS has a 3 lobe cam so 3 shots per revolution of the crank ,however it does not have a "deadman`s" crank safety ,but it does not need one as it has to be "cranked" 120* to fire a shot . A great crank for the money with the sleekest profile on the gun installed !!

I own Crankfire systems cranks also and i like them too !! Both the OBS and Crankfires are all metal construction and extremely durable :thumbup: .

#13 ·
Hopefully he makes more...when I ordered mine he said he had two left...then when it got shipped he said it was the last one.

Drilling made me nervous but the jig is foolproof and well thought out. That video is literally after installing it without any adjustment...it worked great.

I'm surprised by the accuracy with it. I'm not pretending its sniper action while cranking but I'd not want to be anywhere near the other end of it. A fun accessory I probably wont use much but "better to have an not need than need and not have".

Glad yall like the video :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.