New Spade Grip Crankfire Production!

Thread: New Spade Grip Crankfire Production!

New Spade Grip Crankfire Production!

It's been a long time coming, but we just got a few of the new Spade Grip Crankfires together. We have a handful ready to go, to ship Monday and Tuesday. We are getting more of the crank cam axles made, so only a few are assembled at the moment. These are made with the milled steel plate construction like the early Crankfires were. The "Economy" or "Econo Crank" models are about all gone, so all future production will be of this type. The grips on these are genuine Colt M2 mfg, NOS but we polish them up a bit. They are synthetic material, can't be sure exactly. Might be Bakelite. Will have pics of the standard Crankfire soon as well, in the new "old" style.

Price for the Spade Grip model is $625 plus actual shipping by FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. Priority Mail is expensive on these, at $37.50, due to there being no flat rate box these fit into. When ordering these, we need your zip code and whether you have a business or residential shipping address so we can calculate the rate. The rates seem to vary between $18 and $27 or so. These are kind of heavy!

If you are interested in one of these Spade Grip models, contact us here: info AT crankfiresystems DOT com or via the contact page on the website, linked below. We can give you a phone number for credit card orders, or you can mail funds by check or MO to our address at the site. Here is a glimpse of the new model, ready to go. Just replaced the pics below with new ones, showing the "dead man" crank handle, now standard on all Crankfires.

Last edited by Crankfire-Systems; 05-09-2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: New Pics Added
    www.crankfiresystems.com

Crankfire Systems will enforce the Crankfire Patent to the furthest extent of the law.

2. Remove Advertisements
    1919a4.com
    Advertisements

Very nice job, looks great. J.R.
    weaselwinder.com

Thanks, J.R., for the bump and the feedback.

These are available again, with the standard model now also available in the new construction. Spade Grip model is $625 plus actual shipping cost via ground service to your zip code, and the standard model is $450 plus $20 Flat Rate Priority Mail, fully insured.

Also, we now have the dead-man crank handle feature included as standard. This can be seen on our video here:

Yes, we missed the stated deadline for last fall. Missed a lot of deadlines for last fall! And the CR models in the video are all gone, replaced by the new one pictured above. And yes, eventually we will get the website updated with the new stuff. Meanwhile, here they are.
    Last edited by Crankfire-Systems; 05-09-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    www.crankfiresystems.com

Crankfire Systems will enforce the Crankfire Patent to the furthest extent of the law.

5. Remove Advertisements
    1919a4.com
    Advertisements

The dead man handle is a great feature, again a well done job guys. J.R.
    weaselwinder.com

Spade grip

Just got mine today. I haven't installed it yet, but certainly looks like old school USA quality. Great to do business with

I have updated the pictures in the posts above, now showing the new crank handle with the "dead man" feature. Both models are available for purchase and shipping.

Thanks to the members here for their support. I have been working hard to reestablish the Crankfire Systems product and brand, allowing the quality of the newly assembled units to speak for themselves. As we are now out of all of the parts acquired from the original shop (with the exception of one minor component), these are an entirely new assembly, yet modeled very much along the lines of the early Crankfire series. The design is not changed, we have simply taken advantage of the ability to produce components largely by CNC machinery, so what tweaks we have made are a result of that process, primarily. I trust that those who are willing to give the new Crankfire Systems a try, will find that the quality of product and service is as much a reflection of the original company as can be managed. I don't think anyone will be disappointed!

With new photography largely done, it is my hope to get the website moved to a new host server in the next week or so. I will be able to personally keep it updated at that point, rather than having to outsource that talent with the time lag issues that have been a challenge. I'll post here when it is ready. Meanwhile, the contact info there is all current, even if the product is not there yet. Thanks again!
    www.crankfiresystems.com

9. Remove Advertisements
    1919a4.com
    Advertisements