WTS: 1919a4 7.62x51mm w/ Butterfly Trigger
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS: 1919a4 7.62x51mm w/ Butterfly Trigger

WTS: 1919a4 7.62x51mm w/ Butterfly Trigger

Hey All,

Selling my 7.62x51mm 1919a4. It's got a Dixson Machine right side plate, a new butterfly trigger setup, M6 flash hider, extended charging handle, and carry handle (thanks to mminvestments for those extra observations). I'm tossing in ~350 rounds (haven't counted the precise number) of linked Wolf .308 — fires very smoothly through the gun (value ~$150-200 according to other posts on the forum).

I also have a fully functional post-war German MG3 tripod with original periscope. The plan was to find an adapter and use with the 1919, but I've since decided to liquidate the whole lot, so I'm tossing that in for free as well (value $300-400 according to other posts on the forum). Those photos here:

http://imgur.com/a/zdWdS

Asking $2200 + shipping fees.

The 1919 is in great shape — pics attached. Slight external wear on small spots of the barrel, but overall the thing looks gorgeous. See for yourself:

http://imgur.com/a/wKkxt

I'm located in Northern Virginia. The whole lot was recently inherited, which is why my post history is recent, and the folks here on the forum were kind enough to help me figure out what I hand my hands on.

Standard sale situation: shipment through FFL, USPS money order. I'll also accept Venmo.

I haven't posted enough to private message, but respond to the thread if interested and I'll set you up with my email.

Cheers,
    "The Colonel"
    Last edited by TheColonel; 03-20-2017 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Clarifying language.

That's a great price for what is there I doubt it will last long.
    You are never too old to learn something stupid
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
    Ars Longa Vita Brevis

That does sound like a sweet deal.

If you post the pics...it will fly outta here.
    My list has been short'nd considerably

WTB;
    BCI backplate
    M37 Trunion

4. Remove Advertisements
    1919a4.com
    Advertisements

Good deal

This is a very good deal, after seeing pictures it also comes with M6 flash hider, extended charging handle, and carry handle.
    M.McCurry

WTB BA sear and accelerator.

Reassuring to hear that — thanks for the details on the extra specs. I'll add those to the description as well. Hoping to find it a home where someone will really appreciate it all.

Swap you a 1952 Massey Harris Pony tractor for it...

Seriously, cool set up. Wish I had the $. Unfortunately the "book keeper" is not on board with spending money on ANYTHING except bills and kids...Ughh adult responsibilities SUCK!
    Joshua 24:15

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve;..... but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by TheColonel View Post
    Hey All,

Selling my 7.62x51mm 1919a4. It's got a Dixson Machine right side plate, a new butterfly trigger setup, M6 flash hider, extended charging handle, and carry handle (thanks to mminvestments for those extra observations). I'm tossing in ~350 rounds (haven't counted the precise number) of linked Wolf .308 — fires very smoothly through the gun (value ~$150-200 according to other posts on the forum).

I also have a fully functional post-war German MG3 tripod with original periscope. The plan was to find an adapter and use with the 1919, but I've since decided to liquidate the whole lot, so I'm tossing that in for free as well (value $300-400 according to other posts on the forum). Those photos here:

http://imgur.com/a/zdWdS

Asking $2200 + shipping fees.

The 1919 is in great shape — pics attached. Slight external wear on small spots of the barrel, but overall the thing looks gorgeous. See for yourself:

http://imgur.com/a/wKkxt

I'm located in Northern Virginia. The whole lot was recently inherited, which is why my post history is recent, and the folks here on the forum were kind enough to help me figure out what I hand my hands on.

Standard sale situation: shipment through FFL, USPS money order. I'll also accept Venmo.

I haven't posted enough to private message, but respond to the thread if interested and I'll set you up with my email.

Cheers,
    "The Colonel"
    Sir, I have been contacted by e-mailed from an interested party, who is in process of registering for the site, but unable to post as yet. Drop me a line and I will get the fellow in touch with you and perhaps you will have your sale. I am at rollin13 AT juno DOT com
    You work hard, discover that success is not a destination but rather a road you travel upon- mostly up hill. Then, after a while, people going down the other road look up at you, and they call you "lucky."

Total Posts: 1615

www.1917a1.com

I will take it
    Dan at inland machine dot com

Reassuring to hear that — thanks for the details on the extra specs. I'll add those to the description as well. Hoping to find it a home where someone will really appreciate it all.
    The spade grips look a lot like the "TNW" grips I had on my 1919A4.

Hey All,

You are welcome sir, maybe you should consider staying on this forum. There are a lot of good people here that are very knowledgeable about a lot of things.
    M.McCurry