1919 A4 Forums banner

WTS: 1919A4 Spade grips

22K views 87 replies 47 participants last post by  dawg180 
#1 · (Edited)
Well as promised I have the spade grips done and ready to go. I did most of them with walnut handles but have about 8 sets of the black grips should anyone prefer that look. Just keep in mind guys all builds vary in dimension a little bit weather home build or not so they may require some fitting to your gun depending on how it was built. I built my guns tight and fit every set to two different guns and they all functioned fine but there is a reason for the old saying "close enough for government work" when it comes to Browning's. They are 330.00 plus shipping in a medium flat rate box or I can bring them to the creek N/C with a commitment up front but I need to know by Tuesday mid day or they will not make the trip and have to ship. I will be at the creek from Wednesday to the following Monday but will ship the day I get home for anyone that wants a set. I only did a small run of these to test the waters so to speak. I also have some A6 top cover latches for anyone looking for one and they are 45.00 each. Checks are ok from long time members pr if I have dealt with you all others a USPS money order (sorry) I don't do paypal because of their anti gun philosophy. Russ
Everyday carry Leather Microphone
Leather Buckle Everyday carry Mug
Automotive exterior Auto part Bicycle handlebar
Wood woodworking

See less See more
#2 ·
Toolman, These look awesome!!!!
Your hard work and determination has paid off my friend. I just need to sell some stuff at the creek and then I will be ordering a set in black from you!! These look better than anything else on the market and those others are even higher priced!!! Great job on a quality product at a great price. :thumbup:
As far as the A6 latches, are there any manufacturers marks on them?
CaptMax

#21 · (Edited)
Guys I will be back on the grid in a few days once I get through the creek. Sorry for the slow response but the pace is brutal this week. All PM's replied to and half the spades are sold. Russ

#23 ·
I love mine!!! Thanks again Toolman, these are beautiful compared to what else is out there available.
If anyone is thinking about a set of spades these are the ones to get!!! :thumbup:
CaptMax

#25 ·
I got mine today along with my toys from the creek. These spades are just a good as everyone says they are. They are stamped perfectly, there are no cheap allen screws holding them together like my other ones.
Thank you toolman for everything, this was a great investment.
M.M.

#26 ·
Thanks for letting me know it showed up ok M. and the kind words. I will keep hunting for the rest of your list and keep you updated. Russ

#29 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys I am glad everyone is happy with them. I guarantee all my stuff so have no fear if there ever is a problem.

#34 ·
Bump for one of the members who could not find the thread. Think mothers day, nothing says love like a warm beltfed right?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.