1919 A4 Forums banner

M13 Spare Parts Roll contents?

19K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  bmbrzmn101 
#1 ·
I just picked up an M13 spare parts roll. Does anybody have a list of what parts go in it or a reference to look? Thanks

#3 ·
#4 ·
Thank you for those links. I have been searching for that thread for a while.
I remembered reading that when it was current, I just couldn't find it.

Thanks again. It is a good read with excellent pictures and a large drool factor.:D

AB, You're welcome. I hope all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Now I just need to come up with some money for the funnel before Rich sells out. Chris

#6 ·
M-12 and M-13....tool roll and parts roll...were used from 1918 and the 1917 Browning water cooled thru the 1919 variants all the way thru the mid-70's. Use google or any of the search engines to view several pages of the complete items. Use the search feature here....should bring up several pages of stuff as well.

#7 ·
:needpics:

Carry On!
Gary
><>

#11 ·
:needpics:

Carry On!
Gary
><>

#12 ·
These tool/parts rolls were general issue items from the Quartermasters, not Ordnance. What we have not so far seen is a diagram showing what went where for each individual weapon or piece of equipment.

There just about has to be one, the Army had a diagram for everything. These would have been in the M-8 series of SNL's which I haven't seen hide' nor hair of.

#14 ·
OK...finally found the thread. Type ...'1917 spare parts chest' in search box. Second page shows several pic's of the M12 and M13 tool rolls,parts box and placement of all parts and tools in the chest. Took better part of 10 min to find this thread. Sugest some of these pic's get 'stickied' for future reference.

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.